Thank you to the Almighty for giving me ICS – the (I) imagination and the innovativeness, (C) courage and calmness and the (S) stamina and strength and the sense of responsibility.
My family and more specifically my, Cecil.
Past presidents before me NICK SALANG – who invited me to ICS. ERNIE ACOSTA/Argonza/Cabigas, DELMER GENSOLIN for all the important leadership skills and tips and of course the President Jie Sison. Also to Jhonna , our everloyal and dedicated secretary.
During my term, here are the Basic Guidelines for the next two years
– Join forces with IAMS/ PSO/ and PSOHNS and other NGO organizations
– Working with other organizations with similar advocacies and activities
- Social Responsilibity:
Medical Missions ( Surgical/ Diagnostics/ Lectures/ Preventive Medicine)
- Membership Development
- Making ICS activities known
The following will be the Main Projects:
- Surgical / Screening/ Diagnostics/ Lecture Series/ Medical Mission
- Publicity and Information Campaign about our Organization
– MAKE OUR work be known through Social Media
– Beef up the FACEBOOK / The Website
- Workshops for Membership Personality Development
- Improve Membership intercommunication through VIBER/SKYPE/ Facebook
- Chapter formation and Visitation
- Preach the Gospel of Good Health in the Barangay
- 70th ANNIVERSARY IN 2018
– Coffee Table Book /Grand celebration with great ICS surgeons of the past
I will END with the ICS Cheer!
Gil Vicente, MD
All fellows in good standing of the International College of Surgeons who have been diligently annual dues paying Fellows and have been reached the age of 65 and above shall be eligible for RETIRED STATUS.
Dues of Retired fellows shall be WAIVED but they will be encouraged to stay involved with the College and be given opportunity to continue to support College programs.
Fellows wishing to be recognized as retired must notify the ICS office in writing and, if so qualified, will be issued documentation which shall be affixed to the Fellow’s certificate and identification card which will indicate retired status.
All such Fellows receiving retired status shall use the following initials following their names: FICS (Ret.)
Kindly fill up the attached form if you are qualified and submit on or before August 31, 2021.